This week's top 10 is here!
That picture is just a little prelude....but Selena Gomez instagrammed it a few weeks ago and I saved it on my phone. This will be my week, in a nutshell. :)
1) This cable knit sweater from J. Crew. It also comes in some great colors!
2) New Coldplay. Call them overrated, I don't care. I've followed this band since the early 2000s, and I will continue to do so :)
3) This necklace from Baublebar. OBSESSED!
4) Tarte's bright eyes collection. I am not the biggest makeup girl, but I love this brand!
5) I found a planner brand that is similar to Erin Condren and I love it! Here is the link to the brand.
6) With the holiday season in full bloom, holiday dressing is a must! Loving the flannels from Madewell. Check the photos below to get linked to them :)
7) Don't know which mug to put your peppermint mocha in? Check these ones out!
8) Today is National Day of Giving. Check this AMAZING non profit out!
9) I got Fitzy a bow tie and it is so dang cute on him! If you're looking for a cute accessory for your pup, this is a good one to buy!
10) Stop drop and roll. Kate Spade is having a huge sale! You know my trusty tote that is in all my photos? It is on sale! Use the code "Shine" at check out and get 30% off! The sale ends at midnight.
Thanks for reading! Happy Tuesday!