Hello hello hello!
I haven't blogged in 6 days (gasp) and for that I apologize. Life definitely has its busy season, and I am in the midst of mine. Though, saying you're busy because of school is a much bigger blessing than a burden. There are much worse things that could be happening, and a 10 page paper is not one of them.
I am PUMPED about this week's top 10. I have some good things on this list, and I am excited to share them with you!
1) Krankie's Airstream. Krankie's Coffee is a Winston Salem staple. Their Airstream trailer is the drive thru (or walk up) branch of the same shop that is in downtown Winston. To get to the Airstream, take Reynolda Road all the way down. It is right before you hit the Children's Home, and about .2 miles away from Northwest Blvd.
2) Butter London Lip Gloss-Hot Toddy. This color is my JAM. You can pick up Butter London here
3) Tis the season for AZIZ's latest stuff. I am loving Master of None!
4) Really digging this Tailored Tee.
5) We all need some happiness in our lives. This tea is great for that!
6) Quilted tights. They keep my legs super warm, and they're super cute. I got my pair from Bevello, but I found a similar pair online.
7) I met Molly through my friend Katita. Her blog is super fun and spunky and all things great. Make sure you visit Molly on the Move!!
8) Wake's soccer team is in the ACC semifinals. I brought my little nugget, Davis, to the last game and he loved it!
9) One Direction is really pulling at my heart strings and I am loving it. I can't wait for the rest of the album to come out!
10) The nonprofit I worked for is doing big things. Check them out here.
Many more exciting things to come on the Z List! Remember to keep checking out the site and follow me on all my socials for more info!
Lots of love,